Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default First Christmas in our new house

On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 12:33:04 PM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 12/25/2018 9:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Says the hypocrite that makes and sells C.h.r.i.s.t.m.a.s candy.

> > NOPE!!! I GIVE AWAY Christmas Candy!!! I make and sell SOME of the same candies I make for my Christmas Candies for my FOR SLIM PROFIT
> >

> What a contradiction in terms.

I just wanna cover my costs!

> > My mission in my life is to spread Christmas Cheer and GOOD CHOCOLATES!!
> >

> Oh, I thought your mission in life was to have a bunch of students
> living with you to share the bills and be your best friends. What's the
> matter, did they go home for the holidays rather than stick around with
> a lunatic landlord?

Best friends? No. I've made many good friend via my 30 years of Shared Student Living. On e sexual relationship too, her idea!

> > Our World need more Good Cheer and Good Chocolates!
> >
> > John Kuthe
> >

> The world doesn't need you yelling about anything. Or for buying good
> chocolates. There's a lovely local shop - a professional shop - in
> Beaufort that hand-makes and hand dips all sorts of chocolates and makes
> all sorts of other hand made candy confections. I've got no need to go
> to your almost up and running web site.

Ever hear McCartney's "Silly Love Songs"? Chocolates too! Otherwise there would not be so many chocolate sellers! People LOVE chocolate, especially females! I've had faux marriage proposals, and one female friend of mine loves Chocolate Covered Cherries like I do and calls them "Orgasms"!

> Will you *ever* figure out typing in all CAPS, cursing and using tons of
> exclamation points makes you look like a child?

And I DON'T CARE!

> I gather nothing came of the fantastic nursing jobs.
>
> Jill

My new agency's lady called me back and said she talked to Mom and Mom says OK (week before Christmas, she was out of town before that!) and I said if I have a preference I'd like to start if at all possible after Christmas, if Mom's OK with that. Because like everyone we are all very busy and it may be better to start a new nurse after Christmas. (Mom has several other children in the house and I'm sure her Christmas is terribly busy!)

And so far I have not heard back, I anticipate soon I will!

After Christmas!

John Kuthe...