Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default First Christmas in our new house

On 2018-12-24 11:52 p.m., Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> Don't take ticks lightly. They're horrible, visible and painless
> disease pumps. Pay attentions for symptoms for a long time, and tell
> the doctor about a tick if any symptoms of anything takes you to them.
> This medical minute has been brought to everyone by me, and you can
> take it to the bank.

A couple years ago I had a tick on my belly and when I tried to pull it
off the head snapped off. I could not get it out. People kept telling me
I had to go to the doctor, so I did. The doctor said there was nothing
he could do. He would just make more of a mess of it than I had. He
said that as it healed the head would be pushed out. He was right. He
was not concerned about disease because it had not been engorged before
I pulled it.