Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default First Christmas in our new house

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 9:34:12 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 8:30:59 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Same reason people believe in Religions! FEAR! :-(
> >
> > Merry ****ING CHRISTMAS!
> >
> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
> >

> Says the hypocrite that makes and sells C.h.r.i.s.t.m.a.s candy.

NOPE!!! I GIVE AWAY Christmas Candy!!! I make and sell SOME of the same candies I make for my Christmas Candies for my FOR SLIM PROFIT KutheChocolates.com!!

My mission in my life is to spread Christmas Cheer and GOOD CHOCOLATES!!

Our World need more Good Cheer and Good Chocolates!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...