rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
m...
> There are no vegans on
> > usenet.

unnecessary

you

> > > What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups.

> > ===========================
> > This group is usenet.

> How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> - Matt

Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions of animals
deaths in the US every year.

Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats. Otherwise, we
might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion. i'm sure
you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

here's but a couple of sites..
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html