Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default First Christmas in our new house

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 9:57:02 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:

> Cats and dogs will kill snakes? That's very good to know. My understanding is that chickens will kill and eat centipedes so I don't mind that our parking lot is infested with those critters. That's a rather funny photo. Thanks.

Cats are great hunters whether it's birds, squirrels or snakes. The pit bull
would dive straight into a bush if she detected a snake; it was almost a
swan dive.

My brother had some guinea fowl and they pretty much cleared his property of
ticks. Their numbers have dwindled dramatically due to predators and he said
they need to buy some more to keep their property clear.