Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default First Christmas in our new house

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 8:08:23 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:

> I'm real glad that I didn't see a single alligator, snake, or black widow spider, during my stay there. Thank you Jesus!

I used to have quite a few garter snakes in my yard but the cats and the pit
bull that used to live 2 doors up seem to have eradicated them.

About 12 or so years ago I came home from the grocery store and there was a
dead black widow spider laying on my sidewalk. My brother was on his way
over to visit and I wanted to confirm that it was indeed a widow even though
she was belly up with her red hourglass visible. By the time he got here and
we went outside one of the neighborhood cats had eaten it leaving only the
legs.

https://i.postimg.cc/FHrJB40t/alliga...hs-witness.jpg