Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default French Toast

On 2018-12-17 8:08 p.m., wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:30:43 -0500, jmcquown >

>> I had no idea they sell French Toast in the frozen food aisle!
>>
>> Jill

> Stupidmarkets have been selling frozen french toast for some forty
> years, pan cakes and waffles too... probably the very first breakfast
> items in the frozen foods... long long before frozen saw-seege.

I submitted my rancher report yesterday. I was in a grocery store and
made a point of looking for two items..... sprouts and frozen French
toast. They had alfalfa sprouts, but they did not have frozen French
toast. I am not saying I don't think it exists. It's just not as common
as frozen waffles and pancakes. Frozen waffles have been around for
decades. I first heard of frozen pancakes only about a decade ago. I
still haven't tried them.