Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default Tortilla Soup

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 21:03:51 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:09:20 -0800, "Cheri" >
>wrote:
>
> wrote in message
>>news

>>> I'm almost ascared to ask what's buttered Dutch crunch loaf?

>>A type of bread.
>>
>>Cheri

>Looks good.
>https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe...h-bread-272006
>
>==
>
>Not available in my country(

Isn't it the same as a tiger bread?
<http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/7049/tiger-bread.aspx>

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.