Posted to rec.food.cooking
Silvar Beitel[_3_] Silvar Beitel[_3_] is offline

Default Ideas for Canned Mackerel?

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 11:38:44 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> I need to consume large amounts of protein tomorrow morning for a
> blood test. I'm often failing the protein test by .1 (5.9 when 6.0
> is required) even though I cram for it. I bought some protein
> drinks, and 15oz cans of salmon and mackerel (already ate the 12oz
> can of tuna tonight).

Is this a serious request? I mean, if you "fail" the test, are
"they" going to imprison you or shoot you or force you to take horrible
medications or what?

I'll assume your request is legit, so try this with the mackerel:
https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/kimchi-camping-stew
Simple and surprisingly good, whether you're out camping
or at home trying to cheat for a test :-).

--
Silvar Beitel