Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_2_] Hank Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default 2018 Christmas Candy Central is officially OPEN!

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 4:03:32 PM UTC-6, Thomas wrote:
>> The truly wealthy do not need money.

> Exactly, we HAVE MONEY! :-)
>
> Look at http://www.piccionepastry.com/ maybe I can own a Brick and Mortar for KutheChocolates.com nearby! The collaborations are DELICIOUS!! And I have always wanted to make a http://teddrewes.com/ Concrete with KutheChocolates.com's Chocolate Covered Cherries! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Why not use that new hovel you are buying ... instead of another
international shared hippy house, you could use it as a shop for making
and selling your delicacies. You could even provide part time work for
the lovely brown ladies that live in your flop houses.