Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default 2018 Christmas Candy Central is officially OPEN!

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 8:56:47 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:51:56 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 7:36:51 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> >> On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:24:23 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe

> >> I bet you haven't paid this months grocery tab.

> >ROFL!!! I EAT PRETTY WELL!

> That may be true but you don't pay your grocery bill, your tenants are
> paying for your groceries. You've already admitted that they cook and
> you eat, but you don't pay for the groceries... FREE LOADER!

BULLSHIT!! I pay for ALL my own food and I even make several shared dishes and share them with my housemates!

> If you were truly as wealthy as you claim you'd be buying all the food
> and not charging those hotties rent... ogling their young bods should
> be payment enough, Obviously Kootchie is poorer than a church
> mouse... plus he's a leech. I have no doubt he has pin hole cams in
> their rooms. Kootchie just hasn't the cojones to show us the vidios
> he has of his hottie tenants.

BULLSHIT ON STEROIDS!!

YOU have NO IDEA ShelDUM!! No idea at all! :-( The TRULY WEALTHY get that way by NOT spending!! That's how my father got as wealthy as HE DID!! He did NOT SPEND IT!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...