Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default 2018 Christmas Candy Central is officially OPEN!

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:51:56 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 7:36:51 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:24:23 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>> >I don't NEED TO!! Except to impress assholes like YOU!
>> >
>> >John Kuthe, The Poorest Dumb Schnuck @ RFC

>> I bet you haven't paid this months grocery tab.

>ROFL!!! I EAT PRETTY WELL!

That may be true but you don't pay your grocery bill, your tenants are
paying for your groceries. You've already admitted that they cook and
you eat, but you don't pay for the groceries... FREE LOADER!

If you were truly as wealthy as you claim you'd be buying all the food
and not charging those hotties rent... ogling their young bods should
be payment enough, Obviously Kootchie is poorer than a church
mouse... plus he's a leech. I have no doubt he has pin hole cams in
their rooms. Kootchie just hasn't the cojones to show us the vidios
he has of his hottie tenants.