Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Taco Bell

On 12/4/2018 1:12 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> We had a Chevy's here in WA. It's not upscale at all. The food was
> terrible and they didn't stay open for long. Had the most horrid salsa
> I'd ever tasted.

Chevy's usta be a local SFBA chain, before PesiCo bought it. I remember
eating at the one across the street from The Winchester House in San
Jose. Even hadda hot babe making flour tacos in the automatic taco
machine that usta be "front and center".

I always remember what pro-Taco Bell comedian Chris Porter sez about
Taco Bell.

"MY girlfriend doesn't like Taco Bell! ....we're not together,
anymore."

nb