Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Swedish Rye Bread?

"dsi1" wrote in message

> LOL Hey, a question if you are still here D. fancies some kind of
> soup!
> He has asked for sushi for tomorrow. What kind of soup could I serve in
> advance??

Like tert sez - miso. Although that depends on whether your hubby likes the
stuff. The possibility exists that he may not. I got some Japanese miso last
week that you just add to water - no soup base required. Boy that sounds
really easy but I have yet to try it. Anyway, if the taste of miso is too
strange for him you could serve something similar i.e., a clearish light
soup. Good luck!

---

Thanks, I'll have a look