Posted to rec.food.cooking
Graham Graham is offline

Default Millennials are disrupting Thanksgiving with their tiny turkeys

http://bakingbites.com/2008/09/corn-...-golden-syrup/

> Karo by the way is a brand so 'corn syrup' might be easier to locate
> where you are?

If you find golden syrup, you could always make treacle tart, a
traditional dessert:

https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_67656

or:
https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_85741

There are many more versions at that site.

I remember that the version we had at school was made with cornflakes
instead of breadcrumbs. I suppose corn syrup could be substituted.