Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Millennials are disrupting Thanksgiving with their tiny turkeys

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 4:08:47 AM UTC-10, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> Coming soon the 6 pound bird
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...z&OCID=U457DHP

The millennials are going to do things the way they want to. That's the way it always is. I'm glad they're rejecting big-ass turkeys. I should be doing that too.

They're also having less sex. This could be an interesting trend. The Japanese and Chinese seem to be even less interested in intimate contact with other humans. Well, that's refreshing and ominous.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...cession/573949