rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

ink.net>...
> > "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Hello,
> > > Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> > > - Matt

> > ==================
> > And became non-vegan today. way to go fool. There are no vegans on

usenet.
> > Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
> > animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
> > killer?

> What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups.

===========================
This group is usenet.

I'm more Vegan for my
> health (you're going to post something that will contradict that
> right).

==================
Sure. Veganism isn't about heath issues. Your diet, in real veganism is no
more important than all other aspects of the way you live.

The evironment, and yes animals.
=================
You've just proven that animals and the environment are not really of any
concern to you. Afterall, here you are on usenet, contributing to the death
and suffering of animals for nothing more than your entertainment. How does
that square with your supposed new veganism?

> Being Vegan isn't about being perfect, it's impossible.

==================
But you're not even trying. You just proved that.

You're
> going to say that be eating vegetables that I cause death to rodents
> and mice from when they accidentaly kill them in the crops right?

=================
They're not all accidental. many are deliberatly targeted and killed, just
to keep your veggies clean, cheap, and convenient.

> Well, then I guess at least I'm not causing "as musch" death then
> people who eat vegetables, and meat.

==================
No, you wrong. You are killing more than you need to. Possibly many more.
It is quite easy to have a meat-included diet that causes far fewer animals
to die than an all veggies one. That you follow only a simple rule for
your simple mind, 'eat no meat,' says that you have done no research into
your supposedly new ethical diet. As a starter, which veggies are you
going to refrain from eating? Afterall, even differnet fruits and veggies
cause different amounts fo death and suffering? Have you even researched
that? No. You've decided that all you need to do is claim that by not
eating meat that you have somehow magically caused fewer animals to die.
Unfortunately for the animals, you're doing nothing.