Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brice Brice is offline

Default Canned Peas

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 08:02:51 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Gary" > wrote in message ...
>> Brice wrote:

>>> That doesn't make any sense.

>> You know exactly what she meant as does everyone else here. I
>> like the way you always try to weasel out of confrontations
>> though. Either act dumb or turn it around with "why do you do
>> this then" claim.

>What didn't make sense was his nasty remark involving my dh in a "why some
>dogs don't like peas" thread. Just looking to cause trouble IMO.

This?
"Uhm, I don't measure my food preferences by what dogs like. Do you
sniff your husband's butt often too?"

That wasn't aimed at your husband, but at you. And it was a joke.
You're the one who became nasty out of the blue. Or tried to, because
it didn't make any sense