Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Boxed Meal Kits?

Ophelia wrote:

> "Julie Bove" wrote:
> Paper towels aren't cheap any more. You can get store brands for around $1 a
> roll but they're small and not always good quality.
>
> ==
>
> I don't really notice the price ours so they can't be very much overpriced.
> We always buy ours in a 'cheap' store anyway. I tend to get the mid range
> so they are strong enough as well as cheap

I shop at one of two stores here now. Both have a version of
cheap paper towels. They are smaller rolls than some but both
cost only 50 cents a roll and are a much better price.

One store (food lion, for Carol here) sells their store brand for
50c but they are very stiff and not so fun to use.
Other store (Harris Teeter, for Carol here) sells a brand for 50c
and they are nice and soft and the best deal around this area,
imo. "SPA" brand paper towels.