Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default OT Amazon grocery buyers

On 20 Oct 2018 13:52:00 GMT, KenK wrote:

> I have been buying some hard-to-find-locally groceries from Amazon. On my
> latest order I see a new ~$7 'Pantry' charge. Enough is enough. Anyone know
> a good on-line source for shipping such groceries? I think Google has some
> on-line sale services?

The things you eat (and try and cook) are so basic I can't imagine
what you need that's "hard to find".

I don't get the whole grocery delivery gimmick anyway. I don't even
drive I've only ever been compelled to order 2 food items to be
delivered - items that couldn't be found for at lest 800 miles.

Speaking of which, I think I need some more Cheeze Waffies...

-sw