Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Ketchup, it's what's for breakfast, Was: Best Foods Real Ketchup

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:09:38 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>As I speculated, my palate has become more sophisticated in the intervening
>years. Ketchup is boring on scrambled eggs. Properly prepared scrambled
>eggs (using a bit of butter) need little more than salt and pepper to be
>very good. Cheese is a nice, occasional variation and cheese with diced
>green chilies is also a very nice variation. But, scrambling of high
>quality eggs in a bit of good butter, with a bit of salt and pepper is a
>great way to let the quality of the ingredients shine.

You got your taste in your ass... what a friggin' snob... the only
eggs you've ever eaten were prepared by your mommy.

Best and most sophisticated fried egg dish is a western, made with
SPAM:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4e/9b/f9/4...79e1140214.jpg