Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] sockmonkeyNH@comcast.net is offline

Default WalMart Grocery Section

My Super Walmart has recently been very sparse, half of the displays were empty for a few weeks. Turns out they were doing a major revamping. They moved every aisle to remove the tile and they polished the cement floor. I do most of my staples shopping there, but produce and meat I buy at a regular grocery store. Toiletries and cleaning products are a lot cheaper at Walmart in my area. Their deli meat and cheese are good too. I've been to a couple Walmarts that weren't as nice as the one nearest me.

Denise in NH