Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default dsi1 : Of Hawaiian Interest (Sugar + Electricity)

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 4:38:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> ==
>
> Understandable Has that independence been recovered at all? Pardon me
> for my ignorance, but I knew nothing about Hawaii till I came here.

Not much is going on with the Hawaiian Sovereignty Movement. That fire
burned brightly in the 70's but it's fading fast. Mostly, it's wishful
dreaming. My guess is that nobody will care in the future. That's the
breaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7Xoe7DDSU

==

Lovely video and I agree with the sentiment completely. We ought to have
the EU off our back very soon ... fingers crossed.