Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Mom's Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:27:38 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> LOL, so true.
>
> Cheri

I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and the cats just ran out the door. One cat came back in soon after but the other one was just laying by the door when I came back after getting the mail. I know what she wants - me to beg her to come back in so she can ignore me and run away. Instead, I just walked into the house without making eye contact. I sorta was hoping that she'd follow me in but no such luck. When I looked back, the beast was still laying down without a care in the world so I closed the door so she would know that I really meant business. When I opened the door a few seconds later to check if she had decided to come in, she was gone. In the war of wills, the cat has bested me yet again. That's just infuriating.