Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default Mom's Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 08:52:33 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>>There is that here too, killing off the song birds particularly, and I
>>find it noticeable that indoor cats live longer than outdoor. I have
>>bird feeders on the balcony and have more or less pet woodpeckers.
>>They are my cats television, she watches their every move but can't
>>get them I know if she was running free she would kill them.

>Here it's little lizards/skinks. Sometimes they manage to squeeze in
>under the door. Bad idea. I can't always save them in time.

My old cat Bucket weighed in at 30lbs, he was the size of a small
terrier. He used to get on the bed and thump when he jumped down. If
he 'glided' off the bed silently I knew a mouse had come into the
basement with winter coming on. Maybe half to an hour later he would
return and share his winnings with me. Nothing worse than a dead mouse
at 4 a.m. on the duvet.