Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Mom's Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 10:56:50 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> I just opened a box of my moms stuff, and guess what I found €“ a genuine Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar! Ive done a bit of pricing research, and it is worth at least a thousand dollars. A note in the jar said that my dad bought it for his newlywed wife (my mom!) way back for Easter 1947. Here is some information:
>
> The Famous McCoy Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar:
>
> https://auntjemimacookiejar.com/

I have the exact same cookie jar sitting on top of my upper cabinets.
I requested it as a Christmas present about 20 years ago and she is
a beauty. Lovely, vibrant colors and no, cookies are not kept in her
or any of my cookies jars. That's what Tupperware is for.

You can sink some serious money into collecting cookie jars.