Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Trick for keeping food fresh....

"Thomas" > wrote in message
> On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 6:05:31 AM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
>> , my gardener takes them for his goat.

> Silly question...Where is the goat?

That should have read "goats". I don't have the address but it's near here.
Have seen pics. They are often in different places though as they are rented
out to eat blackberries and weeds from people's yards. He had been having
trouble finding a large enough piece of property with enough vegetation and
other things they need to keep them all there. Up until now, they had been
in different places and not always near here. We did have one of the babies
here for a few days. She is really cute and has soft fur.