Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Here's a Question

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 8:02:47 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 11:23:12 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> >> John Kunthe is getting almost as batshit crazy as Popeye. I wonder if he
> >> quit taking his medicines?

> > Oh no, not at all! Me LOVES my meds! :-) Especially my PRN med! :-)
> >

> > John Kuthe...

> That's why you aren't employed as an RN.

Yes I am, I am just taking a temporary hiatus as I'm getting this real estate deal (house purchase) finalized. I'm shopping for new housemates right now, prior to the Fall Semester at UMSL. I'm gonna pick up another home care pediatric nursing client soon! I can use the steady reliable income for a few more years.

John Kuthe...