Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_2_] Hank Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default Here's a Question

wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:42:20 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
>> In article >,

says...

says...

>>> Yeah, like EVERYONE reads RFC! ;-)

>> Prospective tenants might google your name.
>>
>> Janet.

> Nowadays everyone googles everyone, especially a prospective landlord.
> With a group occupied dwelling they'd very likely survey the other
> occupants too.

Popeye, yoose are his best friend. Do yoose have a recipe for Popeye's
*** chocolates? He would get orders from yoose, and yoose brother, and
yoose daddy and mammy... Who knows, maybe even walmart.

I can hear the jingle now ...Love dat chocolate from Popeyes's!

LOL