Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Amazon Prime was Whole Foods

In article >, Ed Pawlowski
> wrote:

> When we were looking for a new DW a few years back it was going to be
> either Bosch or KitchenAid. Local dealer said they are both excellent
> machines but he had more service calls with Bosch. We stuck with KA
> like we've had for years.

I've owned a KA dishwasher and stove since 1987. They've been
superior[1].
I don't want any major kitchen appliances based on the newest, fancy
electronics. It's expensive trickery and premature failure, I tell you.

[1] Past performance is no guarantee for future acquisitions.

leo