Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default U.S. government does it again

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:11:06 -0500, Hank Rogers >

>> On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:42:46 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I'm an atheist. It's all I can consider. Every bad thing that people do
>>> to each other is just people being people. We didn't come to be the
>>> dominant life form on the planet by sitting around sharing hugs and kisses.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> Whenever I meet a new person the best way to drive me away is by
>> attempting to engage me in a discussion about religion and god, any
>> religion and any god... those topics tell me immediately that those
>> people aren't worth knowing because it won't be too very long (within
>> minutes) before they attempt to convert me. I won't even speak to
>> anyone who displays religious medals/icons. I really don't want to
>> know anyone's religion... if they need to display their religion they
>> truly don't believe.
>> The first thing people of different belief systems do is compete and
>> attempt to convert... failing that they become violent... for me it's
>> best to permanently extricate myself from their presence before they
>> become violent as they surely will when they realize I won't comply.
>> I don't discuss religion or politicswith people I meet... different
>> political beliefs are exactly the same as different religious beliefs.
>> Different religious and political beliefs are the sole cause of all
>> warfare.
>> So long as religion and politics exist there can never be peace.
>> The easiest way to identify all the most ignorant people is to line up
>> all the religious and political leaders on the planet and to ensure a
>> chance of world peace, assasinate them. More people have died in the
>> name of religious and political differences than from disease. The
>> majority of humans haven't progressed one iota since the first
>> humanoids engaged in tribal warfare... often I feel they have
>> regressed to a much lower standard because modern weapory is far more
>> efficient than spears.
>>

>popeye, is all this the reason why yoose humped that nun in the vatican?
>
>Yoose was trying to screw god out of her?
>
>Did yoose let the pope watch?

It was Easter Sunday. The Pope could have watched only the mentally
ill POS was much more interested in sexually molesting a ten year old
choir boy. It was just past my 18th birthday when I learned that
every Pope ever was a heinous sexual criminal. The cute little nun was
a year older than me and in no way was forced, in fact she was the
agressor. I can still recall the feel of her lovely firm bosoms and
her tight little bouncy butt... she smelled of incense and lubricius
vagina. I post this in hope she reads my account and contacts me.