Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Here's a Question

On 2018-07-13 10:47 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Fri 13 Jul 2018 03:58:55p, jmcquown told us...

> iI rarely take my rings off, as I use surgical gloves when handling
> foods that are messy like breading, kneading, or raw meat. I don't
> need to take them off when halding fruits or vegetables and my rings
> are snug enough to not slip off by themselves.

I guess it's safe to assume that you have never separated eggs by
draining them though your fingers. I don't have a problem with touching
raw meat. I wash my hands before and after. The only time I wear gloves
is when I am working with a lot of hot peppers or things with powerful
dyes, like Tandoori Masala.