Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default U.S. government does it again

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 12:17:01 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> > Druce wrote:
> > >
> > > 63% of Hawaiians are Christians. That means those stupid rock dwellers
> > > have taken on the religion of the oppressor.

> > IMO, the stupid people are those that don't keep an open mind
> > about whether there is a God or not. No one knows for sure (until
> > you die). Main thing is avoid either extreme.

> I don't see why dying would necessarily answer the question. Even
> if there is a God, death might just be like snuffing out a candle.

I dated a JW once and we debated the religious thing. She told
me, Gary, you're such a nice guy, I can't believe you wouldn't
want to live forever. They don't believe in Hell, you just cease
to exist if you aren't a JW. I told her just that. If I don't
live forever, I'll just cease to exist and I won't even realize
that I'm not living forever. No worries.