Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I guess I'll try Whole Foods between 7/14-17

On 2018-07-11 12:54 PM, Gary wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I like the ads that come in the newspaper on Saturdays where I am, and the
>> ads that come in the mail on Tuesdays for groceries. Maybe we're abnormal.
>> ;-)

> From even around here locally, seems that printed newspaper
> subscribers are a small minority these days.

Magazines are having a hard time too. Some of the mall kiosks that used
to stock a wide range of magazines have cut way back on the number of
magazines they carry and the numbers of each that they stock. The place
at the local mall used to carry dozens of different magazines. The last
time I went by he his magazine rack was empty.