Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default I guess I'll try Whole Foods between 7/14-17

Boron Elgar wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> >I like store ads to see what might be on sale.
> >Most normal people do.

> Really? What percentage of people do? What kind of ads?
> Beyond anecdotal, what evidence do you have?

Well.... I do seem to be in the minority that still gets a
printed and delivered newspaper each day of the week. On
Wednesdays, they have the grocery store sale ads. On Sundays,
it's all other stores that put out sale ads.

People that don't get the daily paper don't see what I do, unless
they check websites all the time.

I like real newspapers and books but I am a dying breed, it
seems.