Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default I guess I'll try Whole Foods between 7/14-17

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 06:14:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 8:24:00 AM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:
>> On 7/10/2018 11:22 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> >
>> > https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/10/new...als/index.html
>> > I'll see what they've got

>> We were there last week and there's a whole display about the amazon
>> prime thing. I was wondering How do they know? are you going to give
>> them your password?
>>
>> I'm a dinosaur, for sure. Of course you get an app on your phone
>> and that's how they know you're a member. A one time thing, they
>> just gave us the discount. Saved 60 cents on a watermelon.

>You can associate your phone number with your Prime account and
>tell the cashier at Whole Paycheck your phone number. I haven't
>tried that yet. Nothing I've bought at WF got me a Prime discount.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I just figured that I would use my Amazon charge card and that would
get me the discounts. It's been a good card and it seemed foolish not
to apply for it. There was a $50 discount on anything I bought with a
new application and I wanted to get something for about $100. It was
a no brainer for me.
Janet US