Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_9_] Nancy Young[_9_] is offline

Default I guess I'll try Whole Foods between 7/14-17

On 7/11/2018 9:14 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 8:24:00 AM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:

>> I'm a dinosaur, for sure. Of course you get an app on your phone
>> and that's how they know you're a member. A one time thing, they
>> just gave us the discount. Saved 60 cents on a watermelon.

> You can associate your phone number with your Prime account and
> tell the cashier at Whole Paycheck your phone number.

Of course. Not something I'd be doing but then I don't do the bulk
of my shopping there and a discount on sale items isn't worth it.

> I haven't
> tried that yet. Nothing I've bought at WF got me a Prime discount.

I've never thought What's on sale at Whole Foods? and gone there
for that purpose.

nancy