Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default I guess I'll try Whole Foods between 7/14-17

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:27:44 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Tue 10 Jul 2018 08:22:51p, U.S. Janet B. told us...
>

>> https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/10/new...-foods-amazon-
>> prime-deals/index.html I'll see what they've got
>>

>I really like shopping at whole foods. Among many other things, it's
>the one place that I can buy fresh perfect Kirby cucumbers and fresh
>perfect okra pods year 'roun. :-)
>
>I won't be doing any "prime" shopping there however. I cancelled my
>Amazon Prime account the last time they raised their annual fee,
>especially when they auto-billed me without notification.

Prime is worth it to me for those irritating little things you want
specifically but will entail running all over town to find who has it.
Just get on Amazon and order those boot shoe strings in the color and
length you want. Can't find those cabinet magnets? Specific
gardening supplies? Amazon has them. I made up the cost of Prime in
shipping alone -- a trade off instead traipsing around town in the car
using my time and gasoline. I am almost embarrassed when I order a
less than $10 item to be shipped.
Janet US