Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Walmart Great Value coffee

On 2018-06-26 7:00 AM, songbird wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>> On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 3:11:55 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I feel quite safe on my country roads.

>> My guess is that you're pretty safe - except from the occasional random madman.

> i feel safe from most people but there's a mean
> dog between us and the local grocery store so i won't
> walk that direction.
>
> i don't walk at night around here, you can get run
> over by deer (or drunks coming from the bar).

The closest I came to being hit by a deer was mid afternoon in March or
April a couple years. It was nervous because cars had stopped and her
buddies had crossed. She suddenly bolded toward the road, through the
snow in the ditch and leapt. She landed in the middle of the road and
her hard wet hoofs skittered across the road and she almost slid into me.