Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Walmart Great Value coffee

In article >, Gary > wrote:

> I've got a very cool old WW2 surplus Army canteen and utility
> belt. It was a christmas gift back in the late 1950's - early
> 60's when most annoying young boys (including me) liked to play
> "Army."

Metal, in a snug canvas holder suitable for soaking and a Bakelite cap,
with two brass bent wire holders that fit on a adjustable canvas belt
with many, many holes in straight lines with brass grommets? You could
hang several canteens if you wanted. Or ammo. The canvas is olive drab.
Yeah, I have one of those and used it a lot when I used to hunt deer
and chukar.
The whole shebang is cool and, more importantly, functional. Not bad
for a long time ago.

leo