Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Walmart Great Value coffee

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:31:32 -0500, Hank Rogers >

>> On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:12:01 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> It's about three miles to the closest grocery store for me. It is a good
>>> excuse to get out for a bicycle ride.

>>> I do my bike rides in the morning, before it gets hot or windy. That
>>> leaves the afternoon to mow grass.

>> There are many State bike paths in NY, we get a magazine that
>> describes them, often we put the bikes on the bike rack and drive to
>> a new path. Tomorrow we'll be mowing all day.

>*LIAR*
>
>If yoose had such a magazine, yoose would have posted a pic.

We get the Mag every month, Rails To Trails, NY State has some of the
most scenic bike paths in the country.
http://www.railstotrails.us/
I haven't decided yet who's more ignorant, the dwarf or skanky
hanky... but I have to assume that the skank is uglier because he's
too ashamed to post his 450 pound obeastie pic... I bet the skank
weighs twice as much as the dwarf, and taller lying down than
standing.
And I'm certain both are faggots, neither mentions a woman in their
life. Maybe the dwarf and the skank should hook up... it'd look like
a pair of hippos doing the nasty. Of course the dwarf would be
dominent... the skank is in deep doodoo.