Default User

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Well, I finally got something arranged, but it's pretty primitive.
> You can view it at
> davebbq.com

Hey Dave, good to see you getting close!

My comment on the web site has to do with the menu.

I suggest redoing the menu in HTML. An HTML presentation for something
that's mostly text is usually going to look better than an image. For
instance, on my 'puter, some of the text is hard to read.

HTML also gives you freedom to rearrange things so that they look
better on a web page. Another big problem with an image is that
changing the menu requires scanning a new one and replacing the image.

The upshot is a menu that easier to read and maintain. Naturally, you
have tons on things going on, but it's something to consider. If you
need help, low-cost (as in free) advice is likely available from the
group.

Anyway, good luck and good Q!

Brian