Alex Chaihorsky

I am not surprised. Last year our work was presented to the US military.
Remember we are talking about an express MATHEMATICAL method of developing
SYNTHETIC vaccines that takes hours, not months to start testing the
candidates. This is so far ahead of everyone, its not even funny.
So did they ask us to show it to them? Or to take a look at the results and
independant tests? Nope. Just a letter from some juniour officer who has a
boring job of looking at outside reaserach. I have that letter framed and it
hangs righ here above my desk. Their response - "Its not possible".
They could have tested us for about $5,000. They waste billions. They had no
smallpox vaccine in September 2001 and they still feel OK. Why? Because
there were no gallows in Sept 2001 when the country learned that there were
no smallpox vaccine and the country had no defence aganst such an attack if
it would have happened. You guys just took it. These people were paid top
bucks, pensions, they were given reserach labs, travel money, ranks,
everything - and with smallpox they did not have to discover anything - the
smallpox vaccine is known for 50 years, they just "forgot". Sorry, this just
gets me livid....

AIDS needs a different approach. Its a tricky bastartd, but till... I have
no idea if our stuff would work - all the money for research goes to ivory
towers. Your money, BTW. And NO accountability. But PhD dissertations -
galore. My proposal was - not a one PhD awarded to anyone in the US untill
the AIDS vaccine is made. You will have it within two years.

Sasha.