Derek

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:59:08 GMT, Alex Chaihorsky wrote:

> Believe it or not there is a site here in the US that sells real ones, from
> before revolution as well as new, electrical ones. I think it's "Sovietsky
> Collection" or something. The old ones I saw for $600 and new ones are much
> cheaper.
> So you can have your samovar and drink from it too !

Believe it or not, I have a couple of items from their catalog!

There's also a company in Germany that makes very nice new ones wired for
110v. Unfortunately, they're multiple hundreds of bucks. And I,
unfortunately, have other things on which to spend that money.

--
Derek

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.