Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Stuff

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 7:53:32 AM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> Not my job to be judgemental but I will be. If you have a lifestyle
> that requires your kids to be raised by the hired help, you should not
> have them. Do the have to have that kinds of a lifestyle? No, it is
> their choice. They are putting material things ahead of family.

It is a tradition that old folks waggle their finger at the young folks disapprovingly. Luckily, I like to do the opposite of what most folks do. Personally, I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.

Our generation should pay the young folks a little more respect. The boomers are under the illusion that they're still in charge. Tan't so. The reality is that we're at their mercy and kind graces. The large numbers in our generation means it'll be a heavy load our kids and their kids will be carrying. Sooner or later, they're going to go berserk and start exterminating any oldster that isn't producing products or services. They'll waggle their fingers in our faces and yell "leach!" That's the breaks.