Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default Stuff

On Thu, 24 May 2018 09:04:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 10:37:32 AM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>
>> some people are so time committed that they don't have time to plan
>> what you are talking about. I know several couples, they travel
>> almost constantly with work, have 2-3 kids, a dog, a nanny a
>> housekeeper and lawn care person. They moved here from the big city
>> to live a more relaxed life style. I can't imagine what their life
>> was like before. They claim they are living a slower pace now.
>> Janet US
>>

>They have a housekeeper, a nanny, and a lawn care person and still
>can't put a meal on the table????

they put meals on the table. They also attend soccer, swimming, PTA
and the kid things. But when one person is leaving or coming back
from the airport and the other is on the way out, it becomes difficult
to manage the shopping. To be fair, I never said they did all their
meals delivered. People our age can't really judge. These are not
employees with traditional 9 to 5 jobs that I am talking about, I'm
talking about running their own business or being director of a bunch
of people all across the US. The nanny takes the children to school,
picks them up and stays with them until the parents arrive home.
I believe you are thinking of the households in the old black and
white movies where these people live in. P.S. Most everyone of that
age in my area has those people to help them. Don't you have Merry
Maids and lawn care services where you live?
Janet US