Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Stuff

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 4:12:12 PM UTC-10, Jill McQuown wrote:

> I cannot recall the name of the delivery brand I've recently seen. I'm
> really not interested in having home delivered meal kits but this caught
> my attention. Struck me as having frozen dinners (*like Stouffer's or
> Banquet) microwaveable dinners delivered to your home. LOL I can't
> think of reason to order frozen dinners onlie.
>
> I wish I could remember the name of this new company. Not that I'm
> likely to order, just curious about the prices. Oh, and it's supposed
> to be so "healthy"!
>
> Jill

The company in the article does not mail out frozen dinners - you have to prepare the meals yourself. Young folks like this approach because it frees them from having to decide what to make for dinner. Young folks have a tough time deciding on things and they're not into meal planning. They also love having things sent to them and unboxing stuff. It's a simple, brilliant, concept that fits well into today's lifestyles. Evidently, it's quite profitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clb4apqV6Gw