Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Red Lobster

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 12:23:56 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:

> Probably Aioae site related but if you kill that, you lose DS1. I'm
> about to give up on keeping him though over the other spam. ds1 can
> shift to a real (free even) server.

Whether or not I get killed off is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned.

I have used both a block account and free servers. I have never used nntp.aioe.org. My block account is over a decade old. I've abandoned it and forgotten about that relic of the old days. The free servers were fine however, these days I use a web-based email program which means that I'd have to use Thunderbird exclusively for newsgroups. I sure as heck don't want to do that. That program is way too clunky. My plan is to never use desktop client programs again. Let me tell you, things are going exactly as I have planned!

I refuse to be chained to a single computer or have to depend on huge-ass local drives again. These days, I want to fly like the eagles. Praise the Lord!