Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default God, I hate this new neyboard!

On 15 May 2018 22:46:54 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>My new W10 computer is GREAT. Unfortunately, it comes with the
>crappiest keyboard ever created (HP). It and the mouse are paired and
>USB 'RC' devices. When I'm on it, I can barely type. It's even worse
>than my ancient Asus XP eee Netbook keyboard (which is smaller). I
>gotta look when I 'touch-type', ferchrysakes!
>
>Maybe I'm jes getting old, but the split MS 'Natural' keyboard on my
>old Linux machine is waaaay better. It's literally easier to swap
>cables on thw newer W10 box to my old Linux box, than to type on that
>newer W10 box with its crappy keyboard and that insufferable Xananews
>(yes, Xananews SUCKS!!).
>
>Easier to use slrn on my old Linux box than the insanely faster W10
>box. Plus, I'll NEVER access my financial institution on an MS
>machine. Geez, MS is in my face, constantly. I even unplug it
>(pwr/ethernet) when I shut it off. M$ is even trying to get me to
>sign a 'Terms of Service'(TOS) agreement. As if!
>
>And the ads!! Every choice I make on that stupifyingly fast W10 box
>elicits an ad that wants me to pay more $$! Screw M$ and their crappy
>OS!!
>
></rant=off>
>
>nb

Don't know exactly what you have but I have a Dell puter that came
with keyboard but I bought a Logitech wireless keyboard to put with
it. Just great, you can dedicate keys to websites, so if for
instance, I press the key that has a musical symbol on it, it opens
Agent for me. They are less than $100 here.

As to the ads, put Adbloc plus on your Win 10! I don't see ads.