Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default God, I hate this new neyboard!

My new W10 computer is GREAT. Unfortunately, it comes with the
crappiest keyboard ever created (HP). It and the mouse are paired and
USB 'RC' devices. When I'm on it, I can barely type. It's even worse
than my ancient Asus XP eee Netbook keyboard (which is smaller). I
gotta look when I 'touch-type', ferchrysakes!

Maybe I'm jes getting old, but the split MS 'Natural' keyboard on my
old Linux machine is waaaay better. It's literally easier to swap
cables on thw newer W10 box to my old Linux box, than to type on that
newer W10 box with its crappy keyboard and that insufferable Xananews
(yes, Xananews SUCKS!!).

Easier to use slrn on my old Linux box than the insanely faster W10
box. Plus, I'll NEVER access my financial institution on an MS
machine. Geez, MS is in my face, constantly. I even unplug it
(pwr/ethernet) when I shut it off. M$ is even trying to get me to
sign a 'Terms of Service'(TOS) agreement. As if!

And the ads!! Every choice I make on that stupifyingly fast W10 box
elicits an ad that wants me to pay more $$! Screw M$ and their crappy
OS!!

</rant=off>

nb